Are you an experienced Recruitment Manager or Talent Acquisition Manager looking for a new opportunity in a progressive growing business?
Experienced in Strategy, Talent Pipelines, Analysis and Leadership?
Then Paul Mitchell Associates would like to hear from you
Competitive Salary: up to £42,000 DOE + BONUS + Loads of other benefits
In-Person Collaboration: Be part of an energetic office environment.
Holiday: 25 days + Stat
Pension Plan: Secure your future with our NEST Pension scheme.
Parking On-Site: Say goodbye to the daily parking hassle.
Our client an organisation we've had the pleasure of working with for the last couple of years who has seen incredible growth as part of its 2024 plans are looking to add an experienced Recruitment Manager to their small Head Office Recruitment Team.
Its an exciting time for the business as it continues to grow, 2023 has already seen a significant increase in head count and 2024 is shaping up for similar.
- Development of Recruitment Strategy
- Lead and Develop the Recruitment Team
- Reporting / Analysis of Recruitment Campaigns and ROI
- Develop and Mansge the Talent Pipeline
- Collorate with Dept Heads, Hiring Managers and 3rd parties to get roles filled
What we're looking for in a candidate
- Significant Experience in a similar role
- Experience in leading/mentoring a team
- Evidence of strategy development
- CIPD Qualified or equivilent HR/Recruitment Qualification
- Salary: up to £42k + bonus
- A great benefits package
- 25 days + 8 days holiday
- On site parking
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
APPLY online or contact Paul Mitchell Associates at 0116 254 9404, quoting reference: 12834.