Royalty Administrator / Accounts Admin
- Job Reference: 11278
- Date Posted: 15 August 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
- Bonus/Benefits: parking
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Leicester, is currently recruiting for a Royalties Administrator on a permanent basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain / Assist in development of royalty reporting
* Assist with completion of the financial month end royalty reconciliations
* Monthly / Weekly reporting of royalties
* Internal and external Royalty reporting: sales, profitability, Royalty Returns, forecasting
* Reviewing License Agreements
* Query resolution
* Ad-hoc financial duties / projects as required
* Occasional support to other team members
Requirements - Skills / Experience:
* Finance background desired - Studying AAT / Looking to study
* Intermediate Excel skills. (Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, Calculated Fields)
* Sage 200 / ERP Knowledge
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Team player
* Can-do attitude
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm
For further information please apply with your CV or contact Charlotte.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.