11794 – Sales Ledger Clerk FTC Job Spec
Our Client – an established manufacturer based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivables Clerk to join their SL team on a full-time basis for a circa 9 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- I/CO reconciliations,
- Assisting in overhead overview during month-end,
- Manual order accruals,
- Processing Expenses,
- Petty cash posting & reconciliation,
- Cash book posting,
- Bank reconciliations,
- Raising manual invoices,
- Reconciling several BS Recharge accounts,
- Journal postings,
- Supporting the Sales Ledger team when needed,
- Any related adhoc duties.
The Right Person
- Immediately available / on short notice,
- Part OR Full-Qualified AAT or equivalent,
- Experience working in a high volume sales ledger environment,
- Excellent organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, able to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team within a larger organisation.
- Appointment Type: Fixed Term Contract (circa 9 months)
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 23 Days + Bank Holidays
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11794) on 0116 254 9404.