Sales Support Co-Ordinator
- Job Reference: 11230
- Date Posted: 9 July 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £17,000 to £18,000
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Leicester, is currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis. You'll be working across the Sales and Customer Services Team providing Phone and Admin support. We are looking for someone who is ideally immediately available and has something about them.
You must have excellent IT & literacy skills, with particular emphasis on spelling and grammar, and have achieved a minimum A*-C in English and Maths at GCSE level.
You will have good organisational and communication skills, a polite telephone manner, and be confident with speaking to a range of different people.
The purpose of the role is to ensure communication is maintained between the company and customers. The main part of the role is to ensure that all administrative work such as sending out emails and updating the companies in house system, as well as manning an inbox.
* To forge and maintain strong relationships with customers
* Ordering products from our suppliers
* Arranging all documentation in accordance with the customers contract
* Dealing with customer deliveries and installations
* Dealing with customer enquiries via email and telephone
* To ensure all paperwork is accurate before being processed by the accounts department
* Performing a wide range of office and administrative tasks whilst working closely with the SME and Consumer Sales and Account Management team
* Providing our clients with regular updates on their orders
Skills and Experience
* Strong organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to prioritise workload
* High attention to detail
* Flexible working approach
* Professional attitude
* Punctual & reliable
* Experience with successfully meeting deadlines
Working hours: 8.30-5.00 Mon-Fri
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.