11645 – Senior Accountant Job Spec
Location: Enderby, Leicester
Our client, a successful accountancy practice based in Leicester, is looking to appoint a Senior Accountant to join their small friendly team.
- Completion of accounts for partnerships and larger limited company clients.
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns linked to the accounts jobs undertaken.
- Interaction with clients on a daily basis by phone, email and face to face meetings.
- Assisting the Partner with portfolio management tasks and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Filing of accounts, CT600's and other forms to HMRC & Companies House. Assisting the firm by helping with training of the junior Accountants by answering queries as and when called upon to do so.
The Right Person
- AAT-qualified and / or part-qualified ACCA.
- The ability to work on individual clients and report directly to the partner, whilst also flexible enough to work as part of the busy Accounts department.
- A confident and competent with several years’ experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
- The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a small, but busy office.
- Prior use of Iris Accounting suite, Sage, Xero & Microsoft office would be useful, but not essential.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time, 35hrs per week
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- NEST Pension
If you’re interested & think you’re suitable for this opportunity, please apply online OR call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11645) on 0116 254 9404.