- Job Reference: 11532
- Date Posted: 5 March 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £25,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a successful practice is looking to appoint a Senior Accountant to their small friendly team.
* A confident and competent AAT + additionally qualified individual with several years experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
* Jobs to include completion of accounts for partnerships and larger limited company clients.
* Self Assessment Tax Returns linked to the accounts jobs undertaken.
* Able to work on individual clients and report directly to the partner, whilst also flexible enough to work as part of the busy Accounts department.
* Interaction with clients on a daily basis by phone, email and face to face meetings.
* Assisting the Partner with portfolio management tasks and ensuring that deadlines are met.
* Filing of accounts, CT600's and other forms to HMRC & Companies House.
* Assisting the firm by helping with training of the junior Accountants by answering queries as and when called upon to do so.
* The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a small, but busy office.
* Prior use of Iris Accounting suite, Sage, Xero & Microsoft office would be useful, but not essential.
* Salary £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.