- Job Reference: 11399
- Date Posted: 7 November 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension, Bonus + Excellent benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Senior Accountant. Our client,a growing practice are looking to recruit a Senior Accountant for maternity cover (c 12 months). The company has a great benefits package and an ethos of developing its people along side a competitive salary dependent on experience this would be an ideal role for a practice professional who is eager to develop their career in an exciting and developing firm.
They're committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. It strives to achieve the right balance for their people, enabling them to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
Responsible for your own portfolio of clients and ensuring that
* _Managing Client Portfolio
* _Maintaining and building client relationships
* _Preparation of annual accounts for Limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
* _Preparation of corporation tax, partnership and personal tax returns (experience not essential)
* _Preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
* _Managing own budgets for productivity and cost recovery
* _Providing technical support and training to junior staff if necessary
* _Plan and deliver work
* _Report writing
Should have at least 5 years solid experience working within an accountancy practice in the UK.
We're looking for a qualified or part qualified or qualified by experienced accountant
*preparing from either base records to trial balance accounts and tax returns for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships & Limited Liability Partnerships
Desire able Experience:
* _IRIS Accountancy Practice suite
* _Microsoft Office
* _Xero online accounting system
* _Sage Line 50 accounts
*Sage Line 50 payroll
*As the firm is Audit Registered audit experience would also be desirable
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.