Senior Accountant (Part Time)
- Job Reference: 0000011156A
- Date Posted: 4 July 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £24,000 to £28,000
- Bonus/Benefits: 3 DAYS PER WEEK Pro-rata For Part Time
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Our client, a successful practice is looking to appoint a Senior Accountant to their small friendly team. Part time Hours, 3 full days per week (hours to suit).
- A competent AAT + additionally qualified individual with several years experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
- Jobs to include completion of accounts for partnerships and large limited company clients.
- Self Assessment Tax Returns linked to the accounts jobs undertaken.
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns for an allocated minimal list of clients, in order to help out throughout the team.
- Able to work on individual clients and report directly to the partner, whilst also flexible enough to work as part of the busy Accounts department under the instruction of the Management team.
- Assisting the Management team with training of the junior Accountants by answering queries as and when called upon to do so.
- The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a busy office.
- Prior use of Iris Accounting suite, Sage Microsoft office would be useful, but not essential.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.