Senior Accounting Supervisor
- Job Reference: 11024
- Date Posted: 21 June 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Peterborough
- Salary: £52,000 to £62,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Car Allowance,Bonus, Pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Senior Accounting Supervisor. Our client, a successful manufacturing business in Peterborough, part of a major international group, is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounting Supervisor
Salary: £52,000 - £62,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Benefits: 25 days annual leave,
Car Allowance - £6,960
Contributory pension scheme- the company will double the employee's contribution Up to 10%
Contributory share scheme- the company will match 50% of the employee's contribution
Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role, in-line with the needs of the business.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
In a Senior Staff Accounting position, you will provide expertise on complex business, financial or managerial issues within a business unit environment. You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Key duties of the role include but are not limited to:-
* Provision of supervision with both technical and administrative responsibility for a small team of primarily management staff.
* Determining Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for high complexity projects
* New Product Introduction support including future cost, should cost, alternative analyses and strategy
* Operating Profit after Capital Charge (OPACC) determination and analysis.
* Product group strategy development and execution
* Post implementation audit (PIA) completion
Skills and Experience:
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
* Fully qualified in a Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACCA, CIMA ACA or equivalent).
* Significant Accounting experience.
* Strong analytical, process improvement, problem solving and human relations skills
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
* Prior supervisory experience.
* Discounted Cashflow (DCF) analysis experience.
* Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.