11744 – Senior Credit Controller Job Spec
Location: North Leicester
Are you a proactive & confident credit controller with supervisory experience within industry? Our client – a respected B2B firm in North Leicester – is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to support their collections team on a full-time interim / temp-2-perm basis. The successful candidate will pro-actively contact all customers across the ledger, ensuring all invoices are received and cleared for payment. As a senior team member, you will support junior team members daily, providing cover for the Credit Manager as required. This is a great opportunity to take responsibility within the role and work in a key performance area of the business.
- Managing client contact logs, ensuring visibility of all correspondence (both proactive & reactive),
- Pro-actively contact clients across the ledger, ensuring all invoices have been received / cleared for payment,
- Working to targets on all cash collection, keeping aged debt to a minimum,
- Ensuring all allocations are accurate with zero tolerance on unallocated cash,
- Building rapport with – and confidently supporting – all clients,
- Supporting junior team members,
- Highlighting queries / actioning resolutions & credits so invoices can be paid,
- Working with team members to run credit reports & continually monitor risk,
- Managing & keeping up-to-date your own reports for specific ledger / current status of accounts,
- Raising credit requests, following authorisation process & raising credit notes through the system as required.
The Right Person
- Ideally you will be immediately available OR on short notice,
- Current or recent experience in a credit control environment,
- Experience of reporting against collection targets,
- Demonstrable confidence in dealing with queries from start-to-finish,
- Experience and able to support junior members of the credit control team,
- Effective communication skills,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time-keeping skills.
- Appointment Type: Interim / Temp-2-Perm Basis
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
If you’re interested & think you’re suitable for this opportunity, please apply online OR call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11744) on 0116 254 9404.