Senior Management Accountant
- Job Reference: 11346
- Date Posted: 8 October 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £55,000 to £66,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful Leicester based manufacturing business is looking to appoint a Senior Management Accountant on a Permanent basis.
* Overall, responsibility for the accuracy and production of sites weekly profit & loss accounts and management information
* Overall, responsibility for the accuracy, production of the sits daily, weekly, and monthly performance measures, including material variances and labour efficiency.
* Overall, responsibility for providing the business with informative and accurate information to aid commercial and production decision making.
* Responsibility for Management Accountant & Assistant Management Accountant
* To provide full support to the Finance Director, including business improvement projects and ad hoc requests.
* Continually reviewing business processes to ensure effective and efficient control.
* Drive improvements in reporting the business operational performance
* Maintain a strong working relationship with the Finance Director, Senior Leadership Team and Operations Team.
* A bright individual with energy, confidence, initiative, drive and the ability to work at pace in a fast moving environment.
* Highly numerate, with excellent attention to detail.
* Previous experience of managing and developing teams.
* Background in a manufacturing and / or FMCG business
* Be able to demonstrate expertise in all aspects of manufacturing finance
* Demonstrates ability to influence others at all levels in the business.
* Have experience / be the catalyst for the delivery of business improvement projects.
* Strong accounting and Microsoft Office computer skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate confidently at all levels.
* Ability to demonstrate forward thinking, planning and organisational skills.
* Fully qualified in a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA etc.), with at least 4 years post qualified.
* Able to persuade and influence others across all functions of the business.
* Self-motivated and flexible individual who is a strong team player, strong business patterning skills.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.