Senior Practice Accountant / Assistant Manager
- Job Reference: 11532
- Date Posted: 17 March 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £25,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a successful practice with a great record of providing opportunities and developing staff are looking to appoint Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager to their small friendly team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced well established practice.
- Looking after an assigned portfolio of clients
- Completion of accounts for partnerships and large limited company clients.
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Working on individual clients and reporting directly to the partner
- Offering assistance to the wider Accounts team
- Assisting the Management team with training of the junior Accountants by answering queries as and when called upon to do so.
- The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a busy office.
- Prior use of Iris Accounting suite, Xero, Sage and Microsoft office would be useful, but not essential.
- AAT qualified or greater
- Several years experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.