11796 – Senior Property Buying Agent Job Spec
Our Client – a growing property & wealth management consultancy based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced Property Buying Agent to join them on a full-time permanent basis. Through dealing directly with developers, negotiating hard and bulk buying, you will identify buy-to-let investment properties which add value to their clients' property portfolios. This is a unique opportunity during a dynamic time in the UK property market and you will be given scope to shape the role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leveraging your relationships in the property market to source property that adds value to clients' property portfolios,
- Source & negotiate bulk details with developers,
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their property requirements,
- Undertake due diligence on areas to invest in, produce reports & modelling on these properties,
- Assist the client in the property acquisition process.
The Right Person
- A demonstrable background in property acquisition incl. significant experience at a senior level in the property buying / selling industry,
- Strong knowledge of the property market incl. capital growth / yielding areas of opportunities, and understanding of the trends, demographics & other information that affects the buying and selling process,
- Strong existing relationships with property developers,
- Effective communication & negotiation skills,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision,
- Strong IT skills (proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word).
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 22 Days + Bank Holidays
- KPI Bonus
- Travel expenses
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11796) on 0116 254 9404.