Our Client - a well-established service provider that has gone through solid growth in the last few years - is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Accounts Payables Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis, based at their Head Office in Coalville.
- Assist the AP Manager in controlling all aspects of Accounts payable
- Assist the AP Manager in preparing the BACS run
- Accurately process and match invoices to purchase orders and GRN.
- Ensure system in place to query all unmatched invoices.
- Contact with key stakeholders happens in a timely manner when chasing supplier queries.
- Ensure supplier statements are reconciled as per the schedule given by the AP manager.
- Escalate any serious issues with AP manager or senior management in the absence of the AP Manager
- Resolving queries (escalated) both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Assist AP Manager with producing aged creditor reports on a weekly basis
- Actively work towards achieving the account payable KPI's
- Ensure supplier set ups and amendments are carried out in a timely manner
- To undertake additional responsibilities and duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time
The Right Person
- Experience / background working in Purchase Ledger is essential,
- Effective communication skills & telephone manner is essential,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills.
- Strong IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook skills to an advanced standard.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Starting Salary: up to £25,000.00 per annum
- Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11919) on 0116 254 9404.