Senior Tax Manager
- Job Reference: 11674A
- Date Posted: 30 October 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Benefits
- Sector: Accountancy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Senior Tax Manager or Consultant. Leicester.
Tax Manager or Tax Consultant. Leicester. Salary c.£50K.
A highly successful independent firm of Chartered Accountants requires an experienced Tax specialist, ideally CTA to strengthen its team.
* We are looking for someone to support a Tax Partner, primarily with tax advisory work in its Leicester office.
* Work covers a very broad range including a fair amount of corporate reorganisation work, i.e. share exchanges, demergers, reconstructions etc as well as all the usual corporate style issues re loan relationships, intangibles etc.
* You will also deal with share incentive arrangements, and more routine private client tax planning re business asset disposal relief, private residence relief, EIS/SEIS, general inheritance tax planning and all aspects of trust work.
* Your work will include non-UK domiciliary clients, therefore some experience in this area and (ideally) offshore trusts would be very helpful. Share valuation experience would also be extremely helpful.
* The right person needs to be CTA qualified. STEP and/or ADIT would be nice, although a good level of experience would be even better. Candidates should be at the level of or seeking to progress to the level of Senior Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious qualified tax professional looking for a challenging role in a highly rewarding environment.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.