12072 – Service Administrator / Coordinator Job Spec
Our client – a long-established specialist service-sector business based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced Service Administrator / Coordinator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The role involves predominantly customer service, incl. handling customer inquiries & coordinating service appointments, allocating service technicians to the various tasks that are required to be completed within the operations / service team.
Purchase orders might be required to be raised should a subcontractor, plant or access equipment be needed to carry out any specific specialist task. As such, you are required to have a continued awareness of the geographical locations of sites to service engineers around the country.
The role also requires continual updating of the management software. Typical duties incl. maintaining customer records, coordinating maintenance contracts as directed by the service manager, production of audit reports to enable the checking / completion of technician’s tasks incl. invoicing.
The position also requires the co-ordination of jobs where parts are needed, liaising with the logistics officer as to what parts are required & through coordinating with engineers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Arranging service visits,
- Directing technician’s response to emergency breakdowns,
- Maintaining customer records using CRM,
- Organising service technician’s diaries,
- Co-ordinating the ordering parts for jobs, as required,
- Ordering the activities of sub-contractors,
- Ordering access / plant equipment,
- Inputting new maintenance contracts / updating maintenance contracts,
- Invoicing all service-related work,
- Auditing all service-related activities, ensuring outstanding / remedial works are completed in a timely manner,
- Creating various service reports,
- Organising / maintaining the service “24hr Call-Out Rota”,
- Receive & respond accordingly to the EMCS monitoring reports,
- Franking of office mail,
- Any other related adhoc administrative duties.
The Right Person
- Qualifications: GCSE English & Maths (grade C or above)
- The ability to recognise & deliver excellent customer service, willing to go ‘the extra mile’ to provide customers with a lasting positive impression,
- Effective communication skills at all levels, fostering trust and a good rapport,
- Proactive attitude & work ethic, self-motivated and able to work effectively alone under pressure to meet deadlines,
- The ability to work with teams / individuals to ensure effective & professional working relationships are developed. Able to maintain strong relationships with customers & colleagues,
- Identify & resolve problems in a manner that enhances the business, complying with legislation,
- IT Skills – The ability to use technology to save time and deliver a professional service.
- Appointment Type: Permanent (in-house)
- Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 (subject to experience)
- Generous Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 21 Days + Bank Holidays (rising to 25 after 1-years’ service)
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12072) on 0116 254 9404.