Stock Control Administrator
- Job Reference: 11395
- Date Posted: 6 November 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £19,000 to £25,000
- Bonus/Benefits: 20 day hol + stat. Auto pension enrol
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Stock Control Administrator.
Our client, a niche manufacturer based in South Leicester shire, has an exciting opportunity for a Stock Control Administrator to join it's growing business on a Full-Time Permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibility;
* Perform Manual stock checks on a daily and weekly basis and key count on spreadsheet.
* Placing orders with suppliers according to various lead time using Sage Accounts and Manufacturing system.
* Daily review of orders to ensure stock level is correct on site.
* Chase suppliers for outstanding deliveries.
* Build relationship with all suppliers.
* Ensure all deliveries are received on time to meet production plan
* Work closely with Goods in staff to ensure correct stock received and any issues are dealt with quick and efficient manner.
* Provide Weekly and Monthly stock count figures to Planning and management team.
* You will possess a "Can do "and "Will Do" Attitude
* Ability to work on own initiative and work under pressure
* Attention to detail
* Require Good knowledge of MS Excel
* Good with Numbers
* Excellent Communication within the team and with supplier
* Problem Solving
For more information please contact 0116 2549404
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.