Supply Chain Accountant
- Job Reference: 11653
- Date Posted: 4 September 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Peterborough
- Salary: £35,000 to £42,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, an instantly recognisable manufacturing organisation based in Peterborough is looking to recruit an experienced Supply Chain Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Ideally being ACA, ACCA or CIMA part/fully qualified, your role will involve the following;
* Member of the Business Support Accounting team responsible for the reporting of Variable Costs including Freight for the Peterborough facility, along with associated analysis and commentary on a monthly basis.
* Month end financial close including journal preparation, cost allocations and associated trend analysis.
* Support annual business planning and forecasting cycles for Supply Chain
* Act as Business Partner to the Supply Chain leadership team in the completion of value-add cost reporting and KPIs, including monthly presentation.
* Completion of monthly corporate reporting requirements.
* Measurement of key operational performance metrics for inclusion in the monthly business unit scorecard.
* Annual Transfer Pricing
* Adhoc project work
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
* Professional certification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability able to understand detailed data and analysis and translate to key messages to non-finance leaders.
* Previous management accounting experience.
* Excellent business partnering skills.
* Effective communication skills and confident in presenting financial information to senior management.
* Ability to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team and global business.
* Good organisation skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent Excel and Power point skills.
In return, our client offers an excellent benefits package including generous holiday entitlement, pension contributions and a share purchase option scheme.
If you feel you meet the above skill base criteria, please contact us on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.