Systems and Controls Accountant
- Job Reference: 12211
- Date Posted: 22 March 2022
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Coalville, Leicestershire
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Sector: Accountancy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client - an outstanding organisation based in North West Leicestershire - is seeking an experienced Systems Accountant to join their finance team on a full-time permanent basis.
This role is responsible for ensuring the integrity of the companies financial systems, understanding the flow of data through the business by applying the concepts of information technology, accounting and financial management. :
- Ownership of system controls and procedures, manage and lead associated change
- Assessment and identification of opportunities for improvement system and control
- Internal audit - regular controls testing and assessment.
- Project management where control and or system related.
- Ownership of Management Accounts Pack and Forecast Packs
- Own policy and control documentation for finance.
- To undertake other tasks as required
- Strong data analytics with advanced excel and modelling skills.
- VBA writing
- Power Query/Editor an advantage
- Handling large sets of data.
- Part Qualified/Studying/QBE with month end management accounts experience.
- System development experience.
- Strong communication with experience of managing change.
- Internal audit experience an advantage.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (subject to experience) + additional benefits
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 24 Days + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free On-Site Parking
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12233) on 0116 254 9404.
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call us (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on +44 (0)116 254 9404. If you do not consent, please DO NOT apply to this vacancy.