12014 – Tax Assistant Job Spec
Location: Market Harborough
Summary of the Role
Our client – an accountancy practice based in Market Harborough – is seeking an experienced tax assistant to join their tax dept. on a full-time OR part-time permanent basis. As well as tax, the successful candidate should have experience in accounts preparation to draft level during quieter periods when there isn’t much tax work. The position can be part OR full-time depending on the candidates` level of experience.
The Right Person
- Min. two years personal tax experience,
- Be part OR qualified ATT, CTA OR qualified by experience,
- Broad systems experience preferred such as Xero, Sage, QuickBooks etc. Experience using CCH software would be beneficial,
- Be flexible to cover busier periods,
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal English),
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, able to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team within a larger organisation,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 full-time equivalent (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time OR Part-Time
- Opportunity for study support after probationary period
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12014) on 0116 254 9404.