12287 – Tax Director (Tax Partner Designate)
Our client – an established firm of Chartered Accountants & Wealth Managers based in Leicester – is seeking a CTA-qualified Tax Professional to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Initially at Tax Director level, with progression to Tax Partner for the right candidate, the successful person will support the Tax Partner and possess solid all-round skills but with a corporate tax bias to focus on developing the firm’s corporate tax offering.
The Role & Right Person
- Dealing with share for share exchanges/demergers/reorganisations.
- Corporate finance support/M&A transactions, buyouts etc, including experience of preparing due diligence reports.
- Share valuations.
- Dealing with R&D/SBA/capital allowance claims.
- Awareness of group corporate tax issues e.g. corporate loss restriction rules, corporate interest relief restrictions, transfer pricing,
- CFC issues, cross border arrangements, including financing arrangements and reporting eg CRS, DAC 6/its replacement etc.
- Ability to develop and oversee a corporate tax department in due course
- Experience of – and the ability to – network and market the firm's services and tax products within the wider professional and business community is essential.
- The right person needs to be CTA-qualified, but may also be qualified ACA as well . Candidates should be at the level of Tax Director, seeking to progress to the level of Tax Partner..
- The Package
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12297) on 0116 254 9404.