Tax Senior (Part or Full Time)
- Job Reference: 11961A
- Date Posted: 3 November 2021
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
- Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Accountancy, Finance, Practice
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Simon Hibbert
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)116 254 9404
Our client a highly regarded firm of Accountants based in Leicester are looking to appoint a Tax Senior / Tax Manager to their small friend team, either on a Full Time or Part Time basis.
The practice offers great opportunities for people who want to pursue a career in taxation in a stimulating and supportive office environment.
It is looking for an experienced tax professional to join our friendly personal tax team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a portfolio of clients, including general administration and billing.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Preparation and submission of self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts;
* Preparing forms P11d;
* Advising clients of their tax and national insurance liabilities;
* Calculation of chargeable gains and filing of NRCGT returns;
* Dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC;
* Dealing with disclosures to HMRC;
* Adhoc advisory work; and
* Liaison with other departments within the firm, clients and HMRC.
_Appointment Type: Full or Part Time
_Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum (subject to experience)
_Hours: Full Time or Part-Time
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or contact Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11961A)