Temporary Legal Secretary – ID: 12344
Our client a firm of Solicitors, based in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, is seeking an experienced Secretary for a temporary assignment of approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
- Deal with Digital audio dictation of correspondence to clients, financial institutions and tax forms.
- Support a Wills and Probate fee-earner, with booking appointments, typing and filing, preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney, Estate Accounts, Trusts and Wills.
- Compile correspondence to banks and other financial organisations to obtain details of estate.
- Deal directly with clients on the telephone and take messages with succinct details.
- Filing incoming mail, emails and all outgoing correspondence, according to case, date and destination / source.
The Right Person
- Previous secretarial experience.
- Experience in a firm of solicitors is an advantage but not essential.
- For the right person this role may become a permanent position.
- Appointment Type: Temporary
- Hourly Rate: £10.00 - £11.50 per hour
- Hours: Full-Time 9am – 5pm (Mon – Fri)
- Holiday 23 Days + Bank Holidays
- Pension (up to 6% EEs / 12% ERs)
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12341) on 0116 254 9404.