- Job Reference: 12032
- Date Posted: 10 September 2021
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Mountsorrel, Leicestershire
- Salary: £9.00 to £9.25 Per Hour
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 1 week
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Simon Hibbert
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)116 254 9404
Our client a highly successful business based in Mountsorrel is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join the team on a temporary full-time basis (for 1 week) commencing Monday 20th September. Providing face-to-face, telephone and email support to clients, suppliers, and guests.
This role will be to provide support in both a receptionist and telephonist capacity. Below are lists of responsibilities for each of these roles respectively.
* Greet clients and visitors in a professional, client-focused, efficient, and friendly manner
* Take messages and ensure that these are passed on to the relevant member of staff.
* Monitor visitor access and maintain security and confidentiality awareness at all times
* Receive and sort mail and deliveries as they come into Reception throughout the day.
* Answer all external calls in a confident, courteous, and polite manner regardless of the nature of the call
* Take messages and ensure that these are passed on to the relevant member of staff within the required time frames
* Have at least 12 months' recent receptionist/telephonist experience working in a professional office environment
* Have excellent keyboard and Microsoft Office skills
* Be able to communicate at all levels
* Possess good listening skills
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on +44 (0)116 254 9404.
If you do not consent, please DO NOT apply to this vacancy.