- Job Reference: PMA01C
- Date Posted: 5 December 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £3.90 to £7.70
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
An exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic individual with a willingness to learn new things.
Paul Mitchell Associates this year celebrated 30 years in business making us one of Leicestershire's oldest independent Financial Recruitment Agencies and the time has come for this owner managed business to add to their team due to an internal promotion.
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrator to join the team on a full time basis.
We are looking for a driven, self motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking to take their first step in to business. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
* Be the first point of contact for Clients / Customers
* Meet and great visitors
* To work closely with all Consultants, adding candidates to our database.
* To understand the requirements of the Consultants and to assist in matching candidates to jobs.
* To contact candidates and obtain up to date information.
* Chasing and inputting Timesheets.
* Issuing Temporary Worker contracts and chasing ID, References and any other documentation our clients require.
* Checking online advertising and rerunning accordingly.
* To review job adverts through various forms of media for suitable candidates to register.
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
* Ordering and stock checking Stationary.
* Must possess a minimum of GCSE Maths and English C+.
* Be articulate and professional.
* Be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong administration skills.
* Systems knowledge to include Outlook, Word etc.
You will complete an accredited qualification in Administration.
Apprenticeship starting wage
For further information, please contact the office on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.