11873 – Training Consultant Job Spec
Location: Remote / Field-Based
In response to exponential growth, our Client – a highly successful tech firm – is seeking to recruit an experienced Training Consultant on a full-time permanent basis. You will work closely with a team of trainers responsible for supporting the installation of – and end-user training – on a number of financial products / systems for new & existing clients across the UK & abroad. You will be tasked with building lasting relationships with client, ensuring customer satisfaction & encouraging adoption / retention.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deliver training on financial systems for new & existing clients,
- Work with existing clients to ensure they are using finance systems effectively & to their full potential,
- Design training programmes based on the client’s individual requirements, implementation & roll-out plans,
- Run one-2-one / group web-based training sessions,
- Assist with the development of training courses & documentation for effective usage of the finance products,
- Provide training & support to new / existing employees & clients on finance systems,
- Disseminate & persuasively promote the benefits of the company’s finance products / systems to new and existing clients.
- Evaluate the success of training delivery & use feedback to adapt / improve future training, both in terms of content & delivery,
- Any other related adhoc duties as required.
The Right Person
- 3+ years’ experience as an accounting / finance software trainer,
- Experience of planning & producing training seminar materials,
- You must be a part OR fully-qualified accountant, or possess demonstrable accounting experience,
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills together with strong presentation & interpersonal skills,
- An advocate of technology & confident in the use of IT for business purposes,
- Strong IT skills including proficient with MS Office,
- Excellent planning, organisational & deadline time-keeping skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- A self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently,
- A flexible ‘can-do’ attitude, able to respond to changing priorities when required,
- Driving Licence & DBS-clear.
- Experience delivering web-based training sessions,
- Experience working within the public / private education sector,
- Experience using / working with Management Information Systems.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (subject to experience)
- Location: Remote / Field-Based
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 26 Days + Bank Holidays (option to buy additional leave)
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Income Protection Insurance
- Discount Scheme (gym, retail)
- Optional Car Scheme (lease via salary sacrifice)
- Optional Private Healthcare / Cashback Plan / Critical Illness
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11873) on 0116 254 9404.